Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The 2015 Hank Williams Music Festival Georgiana AL

 My sister and I had planned on attending this festival for about 10 years.  This year we finally made it.  Some things about it were very disappointing and some things were good.  When it was all over we both agreed that we had enjoyed it and are looking forward to attending again next year.  T.G. Brown was the main attraction on Friday night.  He really put on a good show. He did tell an off color joke that I thought was inappropriate but now I can't even remember what it was.  lol.  He came out carrying a towel and kept it with him the whole show.  Since it's so hot under the lights I can't imagine why the entertainers didn't dress a little cooler.

No comments:

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP